LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8 LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8

i dont know what the fuck is going on around here. so many whiny kids who only write reviews when they stumble upon something they dont like, when in fact they should be looking at the creativity within the content. i really miss the old newgrounders who came here looking for talent. these kids are just here to kill time.

The Moon and Earth The Moon and Earth

Brilliant concept. Sometimes it really pays to just be simple.

Contradiction Contradiction

Fix ur controls son... u got something good going her :)

Pipeweed responds:

Yes papa.

Fear Zone Fear Zone

i'mma tell u straight up. ur games is not the problem. its the assholes trying to blam ur shit

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

Been here for years. and it seems the assholes who come here to review our work has gotten even crueler. or maybe i'm just getting old. seriously, what's a 1 or a 1.5 for something like this. no its not perfect. but how is that rational? have u ever tried to make a flash game or make anything from flash at all? coding? designing? whats ur skill? compare ur skill to that of someone else in the same field who u know for a fact is better than u.... no. ............. u know what?...... u would still hate it.

mmankt responds:

i don't even care for such morons, if it was constructive i'd be appreciate it a lot, other than that fuck haters:D cheers mate.

Treehouse Hero Treehouse Hero

addictive to the point where it made me almost late for work today.

Hanoka Hanoka

this is brilliant ...... very unique.

Spiderling Spiderling

I just cant believe the poor ass scores this game has been receiving. not even a medal? seriously? sigh!

Dragon Slayer Dragon Slayer

very smooth game play. graphics is a success. sound is superb .....this should be a daily winner

Jump Start Jump Start

fun and addictive but too difficult.

KeyEliminator responds:

Thank you for playing, yeah I happen to see the game easy due to me being the developer, I can do this on one go, however for the players, I'd need various feedback. I'd wish to know what level(s) are difficult, thank you.